We have had an awesome year at Vera Green Productions and Vivi Gray Design. We have been so blessed to work with some amazing couples, businesses, and wedding pros, and now we are blessed to be adding to our family! We are currently filling two new positions in our company.
Floral Assistant- Vivi Gray Design
We are seeking a floral assistant to help with our operations on an as needed basis. This is an entry level position, and there is room for rapid upward growth. Pay is hourly on a contract basis (contracts are assigned for each event) with the opportunity to receive commission as well.
Provide assistance on an as needed basis to create floral arrangements, and setup/break down decor for special events
Meet with potential clients for sales consultations,
Attend networking events to promote VGP and yourself,
Attend regular staff meetings,
Buying and Merchandising assistance as needed.
Minimum 4yr degree or applicable work experience,
Must possess working knowledge of floral varieties and how to handle specific breeds,
Strong background in social media primarily twitter and WordPress blogs,
Must be able to attend Networking events on occasion to promote yourself and the company,
Proficiency in Microsoft office programs,
Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours and lift objects over 50 lbs,
Must have flexibility to meet with clients during the week and be available most weekends for events
The best candidate for this position will possess the following attributes:
Ability to see other’s vision regardless of your own taste, ability to work with others, a professional demeanor, assertive but not abrasive personality, willing to go the extra mile for clients, passion for conservation, prioritize sustainability and style over what might be easier, self-motivated and Driven to move forward professionally, a love for social media, strong writing skills, an eye for design, and a flexible schedule.
To apply please email your resume and links to applicable social media outlets to email@example.com
PLEASE correspond VIA email only. No phone calls, texts, twitter or FB messages. This is a Fort Worth based position.
Wedding Coordinator- Vera Green Productions
As we move into the New Year our goal is to take on more events, and still continue to be able to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service. In order to achieve this goal we need manpower! Executing a perfect event may seem like an effortless; however there is much time, organization, and patience involved in being successful. Pay is an hourly rate based on experience plus commission for any new business brought in.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Respond to initial inquiries and track all sales .
• Be knowledgeable of all Vera Green Productions wedding and event packages.
• Responsible for negotiating contracts with new clients.
• Maintain regular contact by phone, email and letter with clients and customers in relation to their wedding and/or event.
• Monitor event activities to ensure that guests are behaving in compliance to the venue policies as well as local laws and regulations.
• Confer with staff onsite to coordinate details prior to event at varying points in time and throughout the event.
• Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements. Uphold visual standards of facility during event.
• Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing, and event security.
• Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events. Ensure client satisfaction throughout the event.
• Meet with client and/or their parties to plan scope and format of events, establish and monitor budgets, or review administrative procedures and event progress.
• Review event bills for accuracy and receive final payments at the end of the event.
• Evaluate and select providers of services according to customer requirements.
• Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
• Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
• Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details, timelines, layouts, menus and any/all other event details.
• Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved; mail personalized thank you letters in a timely manner. Produce post-event internal evaluation for client file and for review at staff meetings.
• Organize registration of event participants.
• Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends as well as trends and progress in sustainable events and design.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following attributes:
• Extremely organized and detail oriented,
• Able to solve logistical problems on the fly,
• Professional demeanor and appearance,
• Must be familiar with sustainable design and “green” lifestyles,
• Able to handle intense situations with grace,
• 4 year degree in related field
• Minimum 2 years experience in project management or related field,
• Wedding industry experience and knowledge of social media is preferred
We can’t wait to start pouring through resumes and to meet the next members of our Vera Green/Vivi Gray family! If you would like to submit your resume for consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a professional cover letter, and resume.